Have you ever wondered where your employees should charge or store their barcode scanners? With the battery charging cabinet from Dataphone you get a standardized cabinet with enough space for all barcode scanners.
The picking equipment is easily and quickly accessible in the loading cabinet.
Dataphone has been designing and certifying barcode scanner charging cabinets for several years and successfully carries them in its product portfolio.
All mobile data entry (MDE) devices are thus stored in a central location, i.e. in the MDE charging cabinet, and are always ready for the next use with fully charged batteries. The loading cabinet is usually placed near dressing rooms and/or stamp clocks, so that warehouse employees waste less time picking up and putting away work equipment.
All MDE’s such as the barcode scanners from Zebra, Honeywell etc. as well as smartphone scanners from Linea Pro and even mobile label printers are charged in the battery charging cabinet, which is only connected to the mains with a power cable connection.
Highlights of the loading cabinet:
- All mobile devices and spare batteries that are in the charging cabinet are charged simultaneously and without restriction
- Warehouse employees can remove or return the mobile devices and the batteries safely and quickly
- The chargers are neatly wired to the power distributors via routed and fixed robot cables (no interfering power cables visible)
- Robust pull-out panels for easy access to equipment
- Robust, shatterproof and lockable sight glass door
- Integrated and intelligent charging station with LED indicator green/red
- Integrated alarm system with signal tone in case of charging malfunctions
- Optional: LAN connection and software integration with automatic e-mail or SMS notification
Optional: Uninterruptible power supply in case of power failure
Your battery charging cabinet can be customized just as you want or/and need: Cabinet colors, locking system, company logo, arrangement, installation on a wall, etc.