Software for shipment recording in logistics
active weborder – the web-based order entry systemFor efficient handling of the order process:
For modern freight forwarding service providers, efficient data communication is a matter of course. This is because, especially in the area of order processing, there are enormous opportunities to optimize the workflow.
Because your technical personnel no longer have to deal with manual data entry processes, you increase efficiency and save a lot of time that can be invested elsewhere. In addition, web-based order entry allows you to better integrate customers into the data flow.
Another advantage: With the help of active weborder, both shipping and procurement orders can be entered directly by customers and transmitted to the responsible carrier. This way, gaps in EDI coverage of the supply chain are closed, costs are reduced and data quality is improved.
Features and benefits:
- Increase efficiency and save time by eliminating manual data entry by your own skilled personnel
- Easy integration into existing system landscapes
- Minimal training required due to intuitive and modern user interface
- Support of all standard forwarding data formats
- A database that can be accessed in real time by everyone involved in your process
- You determine which data and selections your customers get to see
- Templates make capturing shipments even faster
- Reduced administrative effort: administration of master data by your customer himself
- Accelerated process: your customer can generate barcodes, create papers and print loading lists themselves
- Extensive legally compliant dangerous goods recording
- Transparent order organization incl. Statistics
Tracking functions of active weborderExactly according to your requirements
- Basic version included
- Linking to external track tracking system from the application
- Easy access to receipts
- Optional feature
- Easy tracking of an order without
- For all orders entered in active weborder
- Optional feature – highest expansion level
- Importing all broadcasts in their own menu
- All orders entered in active weborder and in the third-party system
The transport trackingA very special feature
Whether as a standalone module that focuses on your operating environment or business relationship, or together with your order entry: With transport tracking, you have everything in view and under control at all times.
- Status display and history
Shipment history as well as individual display of scan or shipment status
- Delivery receipt
Retrieval or storage of delivery documents (POD)
- Service and contacts
Deposit of service contacts
- Comprehensive search options
Extensive query parameters for your shipments
- Standalone module
Can be used as a standalone module without order entry
The service and contact functions in active weborderHow easy it is to stay in touch
Short distances – even when it comes to contacting customers. With active weborder, depending on the order process, you can configure a customer-specific contact person for service questions, also as a foreign language contact if required.
- Customizable contacts
Service contact controllable directly from the application per customer
- Order related inquiries
Entry of requests directly at the order or transport
- Direct access
All necessary information about the incident directly accessible
- Easy connection
Easy connection to existing service desk systems via e-mail output
Proactive event management with active weborderExtensive rule editor
Do you want to send event-driven information from shipment or order data? Thanks to an extensive rule editor, active weborder can also reliably support you here.
Respond to events directly from the system
Real time processing
Connection via e-mail, SMS and webhook (HTTP request)
Extensive control and management
Your personal contact personsQuestions, wishes or suggestions?
Call us or write us a message. We look forward to seeing you.