Transport Management System and Software
What makes a good transport management system?Everything under control
The Transport Management System, or TMS for short, keeps everything running. For both inbound and outbound goods, it helps companies plan, execute and optimize the movement of goods.
Whether the goods are to be transported by land, air or sea, the optimal transport management solution gives you complete control over daily transport operations. It provides you with all the information on trade regulations, takes care of the necessary documentation, ensures the timely delivery of cargo and makes it easier for you to manage your transport operations in the best possible way.
Who benefits from aSUITABLE FOR MANY INDUSTRIES
Transport Management System?
In your company, goods have to be shipped or received on a regular basis? Then a transport management system is exactly what you need. Whether you’re a manufacturer, distributor, retailer, freight forwarder or a logistics company, no matter what industry you’re in, the right TMS will give you the greatest possible visibility into your daily transportation operations.
Your advantages at a glance
- pLG TMS is a future-proof, all-in-one solution that eliminates the need for additional purchases and integration costs.
- The software maps all processes of a freight forwarding company
- It can be used flexibly in different business models
- Automated processes reduce error rates and operating costs
- pLG TMS has integrated standard software such as MS-Office
- The software allows quick decisions thanks to efficient reporting
- It is adaptable – masks, documents, labels and forms can be easily customized
- pLG TMS is flexible – special customer requirements can be implemented without additional software
The fields of application of the pLG Transport Management System are wide-ranging. From partial loads to warehouse logistics to industry logistics for hazardous materials – with pLG TMS you have all your transport operations under control.
- General cargo
- Partial and complete loads
- Container logistics and seaport communication
- International truck forwarding
- Automotive Procurement Logistics
- Contract logistics
- Warehouse logistics: management, consignment, OZL
- Industry logistics from simple to difficult – from spare parts to food to hazardous materials
Advantages and functionsWHAT THE PLG TMS OFFERS YOU
Flexible, adaptable, reliable – the pLG Transport Management solution offers practical functions for many areas and plenty of advantages for daily needs.
- Interface savvy: SAP, Schunk, ATLAS, cooperation clearing and freight exchanges
- Modular structure: three-dimensional tariff offers, shipment recording, dispatching, invoicing, cost management, statistics and analysis, fleet management and internal service allocation
- Sophisticated and partly automated possibilities for data exchange between customers, partners, system headquarters or HUB operations (RDT and status concepts)
- Warehouse management from inventory management, bin management, scanning, goods receipt and goods issue to stock transfer
- Package Management
- Multi-language, multi-currency and multi-company capability