Warehouse Management System in Retail
pLG WMS Retail – for a continuous “customer journey” for your customersWarehouse Management System Retail
The customer is king – and this is especially true for retail. Whether it’s direct contact in the store or shopping via the Internet – if you want to be successful in the retail business, you have to satisfy your customers with tailored multi- or omnichannel concepts.
And their demands are growing: maximum availability of products, ever shorter delivery times and the virtually unlimited possibility of returning goods are now a prerequisite.
Added to this are the industry-specific requirements that pose major challenges for many companies:
- Fashion suppliers are required to constantly bring new collections on sale
- Food retailers must keep track of the best-before date (BBD) and ensure traceability
- And it is not only DIY stores and furniture stores that are confronted with the growing trend of Click & Collect
Your advantages with pLG WMS Retail at a glance
- Avoidance of setup errors
- High delivery quality
- Inventory security
- Picking without disruptions
- Maximum availability
Retail Warehouse Management System – special features for the retail trade
Quality arrivesWHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The core and additional functions of the pLG Warehouse Management System
A warehouse management system must be capable of managing the entire intralogistics process error-free and paperless. This requires precisely coordinated processes, because this is the only way to control inventories, process orders quickly, and ensure secure processes.
- Cross docking
- Dock & Yard Management
- Double / multiple deep storage
- Dangerous goods
- Hazardous substances
- Weight control
- Handling Units-Measurement
- Kit formation
- Empties and loading aids
- (Multi-)client capability
- Multi-storage capability
- Best before date
- Package optimization
- Production supply / disposal
- Resource Planning / Labor Management
- Serial numbers
- Slotting & Warehouse Reorganization
- Forklift guidance system
- Value Added Services
- Vendor Managed Inventory
Tested and found to be goodOur Warehouse Management System
As a constant quality control, we have our pLG WMS comprehensively tested and subsequently validated by the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML) every year. As a result, we certify ourselves annually as a provider in the Online Warehouse Logistics Portal of the IML.
Your personal contact personsQuestions, wishes or suggestions?
Call us or write us a message. We look forward to seeing you.