3PL Warehouse Management Software
WMS 3PL – especially for logistics service providersWarehouse Management System for 3PL providers
Our pLG Warehouse Management System 3PL is specifically designed for Third Party Logistics Providers and handles the mapping and management of inventory and associated storage locations for them. With the help of this inventory-managing system, logistics companies gain the transparency they need, avoid picking errors and reduce their throughput times.
At the same time, the WMS 3PL can be easily linked to several clients and adapted to any warehouse structure. Thanks to its intelligent standard interfaces and many years of project experience, it can be integrated into any system landscape and supports the connection to common merchandise management systems and ERP systems.
The advantages of WMS software for Third Party LogisticsPLG WMS WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WMS)
Our WMS software makes 3PL providers’ (working) life easier. To ensure this, it has a variety of outstanding features and benefits.
Your advantages at a glance
- Unlimited client and subclient integration
- Added values, such as display construction or iron-on, can be mapped using an integrated production module.
- Perform billing with daily comparison of application data and stimulation of different conditions
- Flexibly license seasonal and order peaks
- Create a flexible customer connection to Warehouse Management via interface
- Integrate an employee controlling system for performance measurement and project costing
- Independently set up clients, reports, storage bins and shelves, etc.
Quality arrivesWHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The core and additional functions of the pLG Warehouse Management System
A warehouse management system must be capable of managing the entire intralogistics process error-free and paperless. This requires precisely coordinated processes, because this is the only way to control inventories, process orders quickly, and ensure secure processes.
- Cross docking
- Dock & Yard Management
- Double / multiple deep storage
- Dangerous goods
- Hazardous substances
- Weight control
- Handling Units-Measurement
- Kit formation
- Empties and loading aids
- (Multi-)client capability
- Multi-storage capability
- Best before date
- Package optimization
- Production supply / disposal
- Resource Planning / Labor Management
- Serial numbers
- Slotting & Warehouse Reorganization
- Forklift guidance system
- Value Added Services
- Vendor Managed Inventory
Tested and found to be goodOur Warehouse Management System
As a constant quality control, we have our pLG WMS comprehensively tested and subsequently validated by the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML) every year. As a result, we certify ourselves annually as a provider in the Online Warehouse Logistics Portal of the IML.
Your personal contact personsQuestions, wishes or suggestions?
Call us or write us a message. We look forward to seeing you.