Software for route planning in logistics
The flexible tour planningYour guide in the disposition process
active smart tour
Actually, dispatchers are little magicians – anyone who has ever tried to plan a trip sequence in such a way that the entire route is as short as possible, that no station is visited more than once, and that the first station is also the last station, knows where the problem lies here: in the infinite number of possible combinations (with eight stops alone, there are 40,320 possible trips). The magic wand for these situations is our AI-supported tour planning active smart tour.
- Industry and trade
- Forwarding agencies
- Home Delivery
- Pharmaceutical industry
- u. v. m.
Features and benefits:
- Automatic planning of tours under consideration of predefined restrictions
- Constant updating of estimated times of arrival and departure (ETA)
- Monitoring of the tour progress in tour monitoring
- Automated scheduling of pickup shipments
- Easy connection to any existing third-party software via standard web service interface
- Individual definition of optimization targets according to distance, time or costs
- Resource planning at driver and vehicle level
- Significant cost savings of up to 30% through resource and route optimization
- Time savings in route planning of up to 90%.
- CO2 savings due to shorter routes
- Relief for dispatchers through automated tour formation
- Adjustment of running tours in real time
- Consideration of real-time traffic information and weather data
- Secure scheduling of appointment shipments
Your personal contact personsQuestions, wishes or suggestions?
Call us or write us a message. We look forward to seeing you.