Material Flow Control / Inventory Management Software
Material flow control is an important process in the area of goods movement. It coordinates and synchronizes all material and information flows that ensure that goods are ready – at the right time, in the right place, and in the right quantity and quality. It ensures throughput performance in line with demand by optimizing the sequence of work steps, monitoring order processing and distributing travel commands to the PLC of the machines or systems.
To ensure this, material flow computers (MFR) are connected to the inventory-managing warehouse system (WMS), which generates the transfer orders and then sends them to the MFR.
The material flow control system pLG MATLink between warehouse management software and automated warehouse
The material flow control system pL-MAT from proLogistik is the perfect interface between your warehouse management system (WMS) and the automated warehouse.
It offers you the optimal solution for controlling automated warehouse and distribution centers by flexibly coordinating and controlling your material flows in the application.
The Material Flow Control System pLG-MAT:
- Is expandable due to its modular structure
- Makes warehouse processes controllable and manageable through process visualization
- Enables foresighted action through visualization
- Enables user intervention
- Is compatible with various avalanche automatic storage solutions
- Ensures flexibility through integrated transport optimization
- Detects and bypasses blocked partial paths
- Online inventory management
- Less administrative work
- Complete documentation
- Automated processes
- Quality assurance
- Documentation requirement
- Short ways
- Faster throughput times
- Optimized processes
- Forward warehouse planning
- Fewer shortages
- Better warehouse utilization
Your personal contactQuestions, wishes or suggestions?
Call me or write me a message. I look forward to seeing you.