Rugged computers: designed for use in adverse conditions
Industrial use is rough, as evidenced by high levels of wear and tear and auxiliary materials. A so-called rugged computer is specially designed and built so that vibrations, external temperatures or wet environments do not impair its function.
Unlike classic computers, the components of a rugged computer are designed for it at every level. Firstly, the outer casing is reinforced and designed to protect the interior. On the other hand, the hardware components and cooling units are arranged in such a way that shocks and the like do not lead to any damage.
Features rugged computer at a glance
- Protection against shock and vibration
- Material protected against corrosion and abrasion
- Protection against an electromagnetic interference
- Stable even in high humidity and extreme temperatures
- Sealed keyboards (dust and dirt protection)