Carousel storage, or carousel storage, is a dynamic storage system in which the racks are always in motion. These movements are executed until the goods can be removed or have reached their storage point. However, transfer points can be installed at different levels. Carousel storage systems offer a very high storage density due to the use of the room height. This bearing type can be built up to 50 meters high.
The carousel bearing can be extended horizontally or vertically.
- Optimal use of the bearing length
- Carousel rows move independently of each other
- Pick-by-Light reduces errors during goods picking
- Used for smaller items, such as tools or consumer goods
- Suitable for goods with increased access frequency
- Short distances and picking times