In the beginning there was a vision
Innovation paired with tradition
In the beginning there was a vision. A handful of young engineers wanted to transmit information in the field of logistics wirelessly via infrared and no longer on paper, thus ensuring a fast and smooth flow of materials. The vision matured into a business concept that eventually became reality and has continued to grow ever since. We implement innovative system solutions in the field of warehouse management and material flow control and today support over 2000 installations worldwide with more than 500 employees.
Our capital is our highly motivated employees, because only years of experience in the implementation of logistical requirements in practical solutions make us a high-performance partner of renowned companies. They live growth processes, permanent innovation and uncompromising customer orientation with us. In increasingly fast-paced times, we continue to focus on consistency and a trusting partnership with our customers that extends far beyond the initial installation.
Our historySteady development
Foundation of proLogistik in the Technology Park Dortmund
Defining the business idea: “Wireless data transmission systems and mobile terminals for optimized control of industrial trucks”.
Introduction of the first proTrans system
Introduction of the first paperless picking system
Introduction of the first proStore® system
Standardization proKom, proTrans, proStore® based on a 4GL development tool with relational database
Transformation from component supplier to system implementer with complete hardware and software offering
New opening of the Hamburg branch
Introduction of devices suitable for TK up to -30 degrees
Introduction of radio data transmission, touch technology for mobile use
Introduction of proMat with connection of different automatic warehouses
Introduction of new on-board computers BC 30 with PC104 technology as well as introduction of broadband radio technologies and use of hybrid systems in the warehouse
Introduction of the proStore® high-performance order picking cluster
Switch to fully graphical user interfaces
New construction portcullis 1
Introduction of pL-Voice voice-supported dialog system (pick-by-voice) to expand online picking systems for special warehouse areas
Connection of mobile subscribers via browser technologies
Conversion of the software to JAVA with compatibility to existing modules
High Speed Voice
Development of the 3rd generation of the interface-, speaker-independent pL-Voice system with pure Bluetooth connection of peripheral devices
New software tool for workforce planning
Pick & Guide: Further development of visual and voice-assisted picking
- Further development to pL-Store® 8.0
- Development of the new Voice Client 8.25
- Future Line on-board computer goes on the market
Further development to pL-Store® 8.5
- Introduction of the heavy-duty IPC series pro-V-pad Classic (IP65)
- Development of industry-specific standard LVS solutions pL-Store® Techline and pL-Store® Foodline
- Release change pL-Store® 8.6
- Development of modular LVS app store with, among others: pL premium, pL personnel control station, pL reporting tool.
- Addition of the IPC pro-V-pad Steel (IP67) to the IPC series
- Jörg Sänger joins the management board in January 2014
- Further development of the speaker-independent pL-Voice system: pL-Voice 9.30
- Integration of the subsidiary pL coteam GmbH + Co KG into the “System Center” division
- Development of a new industrial PC series: The pro-V-pad Smart
- Launch of the hardware online store
Development of new add-on modules for pL-Store 8.6 (interactive SOS assistant, hotspot analysis)
The browser-based “RISC” interface was developed. In 2018, it replaced the old “Swing” interface as the standard.
LVS release change to pL-Store 9.0
Development of the simulation solution pL-SIM for manual bearings
Thulackshan Mohan joins the management team as of May 1, 2020.
proLogistik, Dataphone and XELOG join forces to form one of the leading innovation hubs for logistics software in the DACH region.